SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark.
All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the US by Hasbro Inc, in Canada by Hasbro Canada Inc and throughout the rest of the world by JW Spear & Sons Ltd of Maidenhead, SL6 4UB, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro or Hasbro Canada.
Open Source Codes
Various part of this site used the codes contributed by different contributors. We would like to express our gratitute to their codes in making this website better. The licenses of the codes are as follow:
- CSS template: By TEMPLATED. The template is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.
- Bootstrap: © 2017 Twitter. The scripts and codes are released under the MIT license.
- Chart.js: © 2018 Chart.js Contributors. The scripts and codes are released under the MIT license.
- Sorttable.js: © 1997-date Stuart Langridge. The scripts and codes are released under the MIT license.
- gcg-import: © 2016 Adam Klimont. The scripts and codes are released under the MIT license.
This website is maintained by the HKSPA committee members.
- For technical errors or feature requests, please contact Horace Wai, the developer of this website, by email
horace.wai [at] hkscrabble [dot] org.
- For other problems or errors, please report to the Web Officer.
- For mistakes in scores and ratings, please contact the Tournament Director(s) of the respective tournament or the Tournaments and Ratings Officer of the Association.
You may reach the officers by sending an email to
info [at] hkscrabble [dot] org